A social selling pipeline is a flow of automated actions connected in sequence to generate new leads for your business. These new leads when nurtured, cultivated, and presented offers, provide the opportunity to become new customers, clients, or patients for your business.
We call the flow of actions sequenced together, a workflow, multiple workflows make up a pipeline. As an example, if you are offering a discount for one of your services on your social media posts and a potential customer decides to act on your offer. They would click a link in the post and that link would start the new lead workflow, which includes the following steps:
1. display a website page with a form to capture contact info
2. activate a program to record the contact info in your list of new leads
3. provide a confirmation message thanking them for their interest.
The new lead workflow then triggers the offer delivery workflow which includes the following:
1. send email action with a link to a downloadable coupon to use for the service
2. send text message action to alert them to check their email for the certificate
3. a link in the text message to an online scheduling action if appropriate.
Many Possibilities and Permutations
After an online appointment is scheduled you may want to implement these workflows:
would have an appointment confirmation and reminder workflow. There are many ways to tailor workflows to adapt to the unique needs of your business.